As a church we are in prayer for our country, the world, and you as we all cope with the changes and dangers brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic. As we plan to return our worship services to the gym. Here is what you need to know:
- Church will be held in the gym at 10:00 a.m. as before.
- Masks are welcome but at this time are not be required by us.
- We will provide coloring pages and other activities for children as there will be no children’s church or nursery. Please bring your own coloring utensils.
- Chairs will be set either around tables or in groups that are clustered six feet from each other. We invite you to use social distancing while here, remembering to consider the preferences of others.
- We will not pass the offering bag but have set up boxes by the doors to place your offerings in.
- No food or drinks will be served at this time.
- You will find hand sanitizer set at multiple places in the building.
- As much as you are able and feel comfortable, gather for conversations outside after church. We have placed picnic tables outside for people to use.
Thank you for understanding our desire to both gather to praise our great God and keep each other safe.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 policies please contact us.